Shoreline Care Center
1. Appointed “Champion” from Vocollect in regards to electronic documentation.
2. Have cared for a maximum of 15 residents during the 2nd shift and 10 residents during the 1st shift.
3. Ability to complete all duties within my scope of practice in a professional and timely manner.
Home Care – Grandmother
1. Grandmother has dementia and has been living at home – needs extensive care.
2. All basic necessities and ADL’s are provided
Completed 4 semesters of LVN program and awaiting to take NCLEX-PN. Completed hours of clinicals in various sites.
Completed 2 semesters and attained certificate as a nursing assistant. President of the class.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, type 80+ wpm, 11,000 kph with 100% accuracy (10-key), write clearly & concisely, speak effectively, listen attentively, hard working, self-starter, dependable, pays attention to detail, & can be a leader (Team Captain/Manager for a basketball league for 4-years running).